Cass Lake, MN
Chippewa National Forest main office, added to the the National Register of Historic Places January 31, 1976.
1936 log building constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps and Works Progress Administration. This building continues to serve as the main office for the Chippewa National Forest.
Large example of chinkless log construction, built of native red pine by Finnish craftsmen and CCC and WPA workers in 1936.¹
(“National Register Property Details : National Register of Historic Places : mnhs.org,” n.d.)