The Old Wadena Historic District is a townsite established in 1856 to serve travelers on Red River Trail route; former site of trading post, ferry crossing, and area's first farming activity.¹ This was added to the National Register October 9, 1973.
|County Park sign|
|History signs at Old Wah De Nah|
|4th and Main, Old Wadena|
|Woods Trail crossing at Crow Wing River|
¹ National Register Property Details : National Register of Historic Places : mnhs.org. (n.d.). Retrieved June 7, 2014, from http://nrhp.mnhs.org/NRDetails.cfm?NPSNum=73000997